Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hi,52 year old healthy tubs here.
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 01, 2010 04:40PM

Hi all, I really want to make a transition to a raw diet, Iv eaten healthy most of my life including raw veg and fruit nuts and seeds, but I want to get into it alot more now, I notice that there are loads of wonderful recipis around these days. I am 52 and could do with losing a couple of stone, my diet lately hasnt been the best and my energy levels have dropped, I know raw food will fix that becaue it always has done in the past, so joining this forum is another step towards making lasting changes.

Also, what about foods like lentils, quinoa, millet that need cooking? These are healthy foods.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi,52 year old healthy tubs here.
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: September 01, 2010 04:56PM

welcome to the forum! sounds like you have some clear cut ideas about what you want to do
smiling smiley

if you like the lentils, quinoa, millet etc, and they agree with you then do what ya gotta do smiling smiley

you may find down the road you don't want or need them anymore smiling smiley

good luck on your journey !

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables