Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

cali/florida or??
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 15, 2011 05:49PM

Hi, I'm new to this group. I currently live in Northern IL and am thinking about moving to the Florida keys or the San Diego area. I would love to hear what the raw scene is like in those areas. If any one has any general info/opinions on either area, I'd really appreciate hearing it. Thanks,

Melissa

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cali/florida or??
Posted by: proteus ()
Date: March 02, 2011 01:52PM

The health scene in Cali is obviously great. Probably half of all gurus are from Cali. But if you want to grow your own produce year round Florida i think may be the better option because in Cali rain is scarce and winter is quite cool - but i am not an expert on gardening.

If you like hot and humid with occasional tornado move to Florida. If you like dry, cool and sunny with occasional earthquake and wildfire move to Cali.

Re: cali/florida or??
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: March 02, 2011 01:58PM

rain is anything but scarce in northern california, hahaha... far north, in crescent city, thats a town where it rains more often than not,LOL... san diego definitely doesnt get much rain though, florida keys though you will have to worry more about big storms, its a trade off... also southern california, you have to worry about earth quakes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables