Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New here and transitioning tomorrow..
Posted by: Stefanie ()
Date: January 26, 2009 06:09PM

Hi there,

My name is Stefanie and this will be the first time going raw for me. I have been researching for a month now, have some great books, and just recently found Storm and Jinjee's website and also purchased some of their e-books.

I am a professional dancer/holistic practitioner, and have been, for the most part, vegetarian the last couple years.

The one thing that is amazing to me is how rapid the change has been in my thinking. With all the research, I am completely convinced of the health benefits as well as the spiritual benefits of going raw. I am excited to start my journey along with my husband.

I really feel that this path will allow me to become very clear, emotionally, spiritually and physically. And that, in turn will help me to better assist my clients/students.

I do have a health issue that I have been working on releasing for a long time. I seem to find a holistic therapy that works for a while, then all of sudden it does not work...

I have had severe, dibilitating migraines since the age of 2. Of course that was probably when my parents could understand that something was wrong. I now have control of them and have had what I consider a "normal" life for the last 6 or 7 years. I take imtrex, and usually take it every other day on average. This has changed my life, and I appreciate how I am now able to cope, contribute, follow my passion, and give to others, but I also know that there are deeper issues with continuing to take the medication. So my search for another "cure" began again. But what I am finding is not a cure, but an answer to living free.

My husband and I are transitioning tomorrow. We have been planning this for a month now. I spent about 2 days "cleaning up" the kitchen. Got rid of the microwave, have been collecting glass jars, purchased a dehydrator, juicer, water filter, and have a vitamix. A couple weeks ago, we went window shopping to see what everything was (all the stuff in the books that we have never heard nor seen before), still have to order sprouting equiptment.

We are planning on following Storm's orange juice diet plan for 2 weeks. Has anyone here done this?
Their website is thegardendiet.com

Also we have started working with a zapper and a parasite cleanse, after researching Hulda Clark's ideals.

I am very excited to have found this forum and would love to hear from others who might have done the orange juice diet or worked with zappers....

Looking forward to contributing to this online community!

Thank you!
In Dance ~ Stefanie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New here and transitioning tomorrow..
Posted by: Sundancer ()
Date: January 26, 2009 06:33PM

Welcome!!!

Re: New here and transitioning tomorrow..
Posted by: Stefanie ()
Date: January 26, 2009 07:45PM

Thank you Sundancer!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables