Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Trying to get started
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 04, 2009 01:41AM

I was watching food network and they had a show on a runner that was eating a raw diet he was explaining how he was always so sick and run down and it sounded like me. I bought a raw food book and i am ready to get started the only thing the book doesn't tell me is how much i should be eating i am about 50 pounds over weight with hypothyriodism and ebstein bar if that is how you spell it. I hope someone can steer me in the right direction. Thank William

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trying to get started
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: February 09, 2009 12:46PM

You will probably get more answers on the living and raw food discussion listing - it tends to be busier with experienced raw fooders there

Date: February 11, 2009 02:46PM

I'm new too. Probably need to loose about 35-40 lbs myself. Not doing 100% yet. It's harder with still preparing cooked food for family. I'm concerned about lack of Vitamin B. So I'm trying out raw egg yolk. Not Bad actually.. Getting enough HDL is important too.
And what about the occasional salmon?

Date: February 11, 2009 07:15PM

Hello,
I am starting out myself with the raw diet. There are a few people that you might to google and get in touch with: one is Philip McCluskey, and of course there is David Wolfe. If you have face book find them on there- or just go to there websites. Those 2 were the ones who got me moven to this diet. I am also inrolled in the Istitute for Integrative Nutrition in NYC- we had a speeker last week that had thyrode promblems as you and she cured herself with an almost raw diet. Andrea Beaman is her name. When you eat raw foods your body will get everything that it needs- vits, minerals, protein etc... There is so much info on the web these days. And great products too if you feel that your not getting enough of something. And best of all they are all raw. Here is a great website with all raw superfoods: www.noblelifeelements.com/synchronicityhealth

I hope this helps- good luck.
Loveraw72

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables