Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

1st green smoothie
Posted by: mrgreen ()
Date: February 09, 2009 02:12AM

I just made my 1st green smoothie. Apple/ Pear/ Alphalfa sprouts and head lettuce. (What I had in the fridge). It was very good. My teenager even liked it. Used our old osterizer 10 speed and will continue to use until can purchase a 'real blender' smiling smiley

I'm 50 and overweight and just diagnosed T2 diabetic on top of high blood pressure. It has been 2 weeks since I had a soda and/or processed foods. I am feeling better and my blood sugar is stabalizing. (I was 375 blood sugar level, my h1c was 11.something). I have been eating meat and fish but will give it up as tomorrow I begin a 30 day raw vegan diet. I've started a journal to track my progress. Don't worry I'm not here to promote a blog LOL ...

I would like to thank all you posters. You have given me much to think on.

"If you're not tough it's hard to survive in this world; and if you're not kind then you don't deserve to survive." –Raymond Chandler

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: 1st green smoothie
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: February 09, 2009 12:42PM

mrgreen

Well done - sounds like you are really getting sorted.

Let us know how you get on and jolly best of luck to you.

best wishes Philippa

Re: 1st green smoothie
Posted by: flipperjan ()
Date: February 09, 2009 12:51PM

Also go on the living and raw food discussion list if you haven't already as there is more chit chat there and you will get lots of feedback to any question you ask - although you can expect people to disagree!! This makes it interesting and helps you to make your own decisions i find

oops - see you are already there.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2009 12:52PM by flipperjan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables