Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Looking For Raw Mate in Florida
Posted by: Peter Love ()
Date: January 27, 2012 02:25PM

I am a 50 y/o BLK healthy petite (5'7"winking smiley raw vegan male that currently lives in Winter Park, FL., but will be moving to my new home February 10 2012, to Lake Mary, FL., from Winter Park, FL. I fell in love with a home that has fruit trees of every kind on it and a huge lake at the foot of my back yard. It's so beautiful and peaceful. I will like to meet a female friend that is either a vegetarian or raw vegan to share my raw happiness with. LOL! :-D Race or age is not a problem. I am open.

I am a full time professional recording artist, singer/songwriter, entertainer, music producer and inventor. I love having fun, taking walks, staying in shape, nature, reading, willing to learn new experiences, travel,etc. I also oil paint, Hey, Was far as I know, we only live once. I am agnostic, but spiritual.

I've only been in Florida for about a year after relocating to Orland Park, IL., a suburb of Chicago where I own a home there also. After visiting my brother, Brett Love, Director of Social Services of Court Yards of Orlando, a rehab nursing facility, I fell in love with the weather and greenery here. The midwest is just too cold for me. While I do miss my friends, neighbors, band and loved ones, I had to do what's for me; my happiness & health. So, I still consider myself a newbie to the state of Florida, but I am learning my way around this beautiful state.

My name is Peter Love (not a stage name). I can be reached on my cell phone at (708) 308-6953 or via my e-mail address <luvsonginc@aol.com> My official website is <www.peterlove.biz> or just type my name into your PC's search engine to learn more about me and my musical achievements and more. My latest and most popular song at this time is "Daddy's Little Girl," which can be heard/seen on my website or YouTube. I have my non for profit - The Peter Love Save Our Children Foundation - where I write songs and perform concerts to help stop child abuse. I felt a need to help with this horrific crime.

I look forward to hearing from you and or feedback. I am not sure if this is the right place for this topic. If not, please direct me to the right place. Thank you very much and have a beautiful raw day. Peace.

With <3
Peter Love

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables