Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hello! New here and getting back into the game
Posted by: jayelle ()
Date: August 05, 2012 05:06PM

Hello everyone! I'm Jayelle and I'm new here. I'm hoping someone could give me some advice. First a little background...

When I was pregnant with my daughter (who is now 7) I found myself unable to keep down meat. So I started eating vegan. Next thing I knew I couldn't even keep down cooked veggies. That's when I learned about raw veganism. Let me say that was the best pregnancy and the healthiest I've ever been! Unfortunately I began eating cooked foods when my daughter was about 3 or 4 months old.

Since then I've gone back and forth between a healthy raw lifestyle and an unhealthy SAD one. Over the past 7 years I've developed a lot of health issues. Some of those issuses are directly related to food too. I've finally had enough. I've decided to go back to raw again and this time for life.

I know that being raw is the healthiest diet for me. I also have spiritual and ethical reasons for wanting to be vegan. I really want to make this work this time. I find certain foods such as meat, pasta, and bread I'm really addicted to. I want to beat that addiction.

If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Also, any advice on how to be raw and an athlete would be great as I'm getting back into running and would like to run races (and even a marathon).

*hugs and blessings*
Jayelle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello! New here and getting back into the game
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 06, 2012 06:30AM

Hello
Greetings to all members of this community.I am jainny from India.I am new member here..
nice to meet you all…….
Thanks

Re: Hello! New here and getting back into the game
Posted by: kailly ()
Date: November 03, 2012 09:40AM

hello
welcome to this forum site...
i am kailly...i am here......

dainik bhasker

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables