Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New from New Jersey
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 20, 2009 02:50AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and I'm from New Jersey. I'm also new to the world of eating healthy, organic, natural, and pure. I can not call myself a raw foodist as of yet however. I do cook food, but always organic. As of the last few months I've been supplementing my healthy diet with plant based supplements. I have never felt better and I really want to share what I'm taking with everyone. I have seen such an incredible change in my mind, body, and overall outlook on life in the past few months and I give credit to this company I began selling products for. I do not however want to break any rules and as much as I would love to advertise I do not want to jeopardize the trust of my new friends. I am here to further educate myself on food in general. I think I would love to go raw one day, but currently where I live makes it difficult. There's not enough people here that agrees with my thinking of food so it makes it difficult to be social with raw food eaters. This seems to be a good outlet for me to share my opinions as well as learn from others. I really look forward to meeting some new people. Feel free to say hello and introduce yourselves! My name is Joey by the way... smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New from New Jersey
Date: March 27, 2009 03:23AM

Hey Joey!

I am in NYC, not manattan so all the yummy raw resturants a little bit of a trip.. And eatting about 70% raw but I am having problems going 100% partly due to my social setting too. If your interested in meeting other rawist, I know theres Raw Food groups in NJ on meetup.com.. I've never been to one but I have found great yoga classes on meetup.com. Good Luck!

Mary

Date: March 29, 2009 04:30AM

Hi joey, I'm new here too and from new jersey! I know, not one person i know eats raw so this place will help a lot. Good luck with everything!!

Posted by: satori108 ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:20PM

Hi guys. I'm in Queens, NY. I've been easing into the raw diet for about almost 3 months. I'd say maybe I'm about 60 - 70% raw, due to a SAD partner, but I have enjoyed the change in my health and mood. I am aiming for a larger percent in time. I have yet to eat at one of these raw food restauraunts, but have been having fun learning new recipies. Welcome to the forum! It's helped me alot.

Date: May 02, 2009 01:34AM

I'm from New Jersey also, eating raw is alien to most people I know

Date: May 23, 2009 01:58AM

Hi, Im in New Jersey too. I live by Chester, where are you?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables