Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

HEy.. new here
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 29, 2009 04:14AM

Hi everyone my name is erica. I was a vegeterian for 2 years started when i was a freshen in high school. I had loosesned up a bit and had some type of fish at least once a week. I've been like that for the past 4-5 years.. although now the only fish I'll have is sashimi when i go out to sushi. Anyway I have been reading up on raw food diet and am really interested. for the past two years though i've struggled with an eating disorder and idk i feel this might help clear my mind a bit. I've been slowly taking out cooked foods and eating more natural stuff. Last week i went raw for 2 days. By the second day i was craving like uncontrollably. I was wondering if it was the eating disorder talking or is it normal?
I'm going to look up further info its still a bit confusing but something in me tells me this is exatly what i need and had been looking for. Thanks again!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HEy.. new here
Date: April 01, 2009 05:19AM

Hi Erica,

I've been playing around with a raw diet too. My first few days I was craving cooked food (unhealthly foods) but I realized I hardly ate all day..make sure your getting enough calories (and eat the first time you fell hungry) and it will make it soooooo much easier to fight the cravings. In my case it even got rid of most of the craving for unhealthy food-I might think about them here and there but thats about it..For my lifestyle 70-90% raw is working great (but all healthly, I might have a glass of soy milk or cooked veggies).. Slowly increasing the amount of raw food your eating might help you too. Hope that was helpful!

Mary

Re: HEy.. new here
Date: April 06, 2009 05:58PM

I'm new too. I also worry about cravings. I am coming off Atkin's to a raw life style. Atkin's kills cravings but limits fruit.

Hello to you Erica.
Myca

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables