Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

introduction
Posted by: momof12 ()
Date: July 05, 2014 06:32PM

Hello everyone. I am really excited to be here and learn from you. I have been raw in the past, slipped, jumped back on and slipped again depending on what's happening. Pregnancy, nursing, things like that. I have 12 kids, we homeschool and try our best to eat as much raw and organic as $$ will allow. I'm off again on raw to try and let my body find it's set weight. For the past 4 years since I've not gotten pregnant nor am I nursing I embarked on my weight loss journey. It's not been pretty. I workout 4-6 days a week, watch my calories, try to eat organic/raw and yet I gained 30 lbs in that time frame rather than lose. However, I have done raw and succeeded in losing baby weight but always fell off. I'm not quite sure how it was I gained all that weight while eating right and working out but whatever, it's over and I'm hoping by going raw again I can fix that. I'm on my 6th day and have lost 4 pounds. I did notice however that yesterday and today I actually gained 4/10 of a pound so that was a bummer. I say that only because of my negative experiences over the last 4 years of trying, trying, trying and yet never winning the race. It doesn't take much for discouragement to set in after my past experience.

That all said, I'm back, I'm excited and hoping to learn many things along the way. I look forward to meeting all of you and learning from you. I did notice in the profile deal I set up that I put I was only 5 foot tall but I'm actually 5'4", I just didn't want it to seem I was THAT short and heavy.

Smiles to all,
Tricia

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: introduction
Posted by: VeganR ()
Date: July 07, 2014 08:08PM

Welcome back Tricia!

4 pounds in 6 days is great! Keep your head up smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables