Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Greetings
Posted by: Ananas comosus ()
Date: May 20, 2009 05:09PM

Hello everyone.

My name is Mike. I'm 31 years old, from Connecticut. I've spent that last few nights researching raw diets and find it fascinating. I'm the type to jump right in and learn as I go.

Yeasterday I ate 99% raw and plan on doing 100% today. I hope to learn much more from this forum.

Thanks for having me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Greetings
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 20, 2009 08:31PM

howdy mike and welcome smiling smiley make sure you say hi in the main forum too and ask lots of questions !

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: zella ()
Date: June 11, 2009 05:30PM

Hey Mike, How are things going? Are you still rockin the raw thing? Have you discovered green smoothies yet?

Posted by: lawofattraction ()
Date: June 11, 2009 06:49PM

your story reminds me of matt monarch.he finished a book in one night on raw foods and went comepletly raw from the next day on.type in matt monarchs name on you tube or any place on the net and read his story.

Posted by: HealthNVitality ()
Date: June 14, 2009 04:10PM

Mike,

Please keep up posted on your progress.
You might find our site particularly interesting.
I also suggest finding others who you might enjoy raw potlucks with, as well as reading some books on living foods.

If you post a reply to this message and would like my feedback, it would be best to send me a private message to that effect. Otherwise, I may not check this thread for a while.

***Info from the advisors at HealthNVitality***

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables