Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

This makes sense... From Arizona
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 17, 2009 05:59PM

Hello to everyone. Just discovered this site via a living food support/potluck group. When I was a horse person, I met the natural horsemanship way that made sense and here is a parallel for eating - a better way. Having been in nursing, I had to drop out because ethically, I have become skeptical about much of the system. Don't want to give so many meds for one thing. Just to share a little - I had lab work done - after eating vegan/living food for the past 7 months, my cholesterol numbers came down quite a bit. I had opted to try a natural approach via medication. It worked. Can't blame the numbers necessarily on genetics. Will continue the journey! This site helps to know we aren't alone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This makes sense... From Arizona
Posted by: lawofattraction ()
Date: June 17, 2009 07:53PM

hello arawzona!i have a blast on the internet.theres so much information, it'll never end

Re: This makes sense... From Arizona
Posted by: loeve ()
Date: June 19, 2009 01:18AM

Hi gdbn,
Natural horsemanship is something I read about on the internet!.. (while researching 'horse kicks'). It's a beautiful thing isn't it? I imagine the steel bit is the first to go?.. it's amazing that horses accept it when it can be so uncomfortable and even painful.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables