Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Also new to Raw... Need support and suggestions...
Posted by: DaisyHair ()
Date: July 20, 2009 03:09PM

Hi.

Wow I have so many questions..

First a little about me.

I am a 45 year old female that is 60# overweight.
I am, other than that, in fairly good health.

I am married with no children. Husband very supportive with a veggie lifestyle.

I have been veggie on and off for a few years and have finally committed to doing this the right way. I am very new to Raw and am on day four of Raw.

I have a gazillion questions but right now I most need to know where to post questions I have re: the best dehydrator and other equipment I want to buy.

I have a VERY old Ronco (no fan, no temp adjustment and I just checked yesterday and it got up to 160deg. so it will not work for my Raw foods.).

I also want to know what spiral slicer (for zucchini noodles, etc) everyone thinks is the best.?

Anyway, is there a particular place to post questions re: kitchen gadgetry?!

I can't even begin to express how excited and serious I am about Raw.
I feel like a major metamorphosis is on it's way for me.

This site is extremely fantastic and I can't stop reading!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Also new to Raw... Need support and suggestions...
Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: July 21, 2009 04:52PM

Hi, welcome aboard! You ar4e correct, this is a great place with many knowledgeable folks as members. I usually post questions about appliances in the "Other health related" section of the forum, unless it is specifically about a juicer or blender, then I will post in the blending/juicing forum.

You are very fortunate that you have a supportive spouse that is along for the ride; many have to go it alone & endure opposition to their RAW lifestyle. I am one - i am married to a cooked foodist, although she does buy the *vegan/vegetarian* products.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables