Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New Person Here
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 02, 2006 08:29PM

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and would like to give a small introduction. I am working on my teaching certificate in Dallas. I have two animals (cats) one is named Horatio and the other is Hamlet. I like going to plays when I get a chance. I also like yoga and am trying to find a school close to me. I stumbled on this site a week ago and am enjoying the posts. I also like the personal stories people have been sharing on this site.

Erin

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Person Here
Posted by: lisaloveslife ()
Date: August 22, 2006 07:45PM

Hey there, I am new too. My friend is on here (jenrosemusic) and she's been raw for a few months, I am like 80% raw for about 2 weeks now. This is actually my first post! Just learning how to use this site. I also practice yoga and might become an instructor very soon. I am excited about this lifestyle but also intimidated! Eating healthy is overwhelming enough in our fast-food sedated world, now adding the extra pressure of RAW can seem a big challenge. So far I am taking it EASY with basic smoothies, salads and juices, all for which I am technologically equipt. Good luck to you Erin, let us all know about your progress!

Lisa Renee

“There is nothing to fear but fear itself!” (An oldie but goodie)

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables