Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I'm new here
Posted by: Molli ()
Date: August 03, 2009 07:37PM

This is my second day of eating about 90% raw foods. I am so excited. I am loving my juicer! There is so much to learn, and in the meantime I want to make sure that I'm getting enough protein. Any advice out there? I'm not a vegetarian, but I've decided to give up all red meat and pork. My 10% or so cooked food will probably be fish. Oh, I purchased some cheese made from raw goat's milk -- will that cheese be considered raw (its not pastuerized)?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I'm new here
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 05, 2009 01:51PM

Hello everybody,

I knew this forum accidentally when I search something in google. I like the slogan "boredom is not an option". I am excited to see what happen here. I am having a summer break now and hope to find fun and learn something here.

Posted by: Buddha ()
Date: August 11, 2009 05:02PM

Congratulations Molli on giving up red meat and pork... not only are you doing your body a great favor but you are also helping out the enviroment!

Good source of protein - quinoa, beans, corn... and yes on the cheese!

Peace and Love!

Posted by: juicerkatz ()
Date: August 13, 2009 02:19AM

A "belated" welcome!

Once you go green, you never go back! winking smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables