Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New, and any raws in Eastern Montana?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 16, 2009 04:22AM

Hi!

Eating raw is not a completely new concept for me, though I've not actually taken the plunge before. My husband and I just completed a 10 day "Daniel" diet from Scriptures. I started with a 3 day juice fast, then finished the last 7 eating raw fruits and veggies. It was great! We both decided to continue this "diet" because we feel so good. I got on the internet tonight and did a little research into eating raw, and I feel so inspired to eat only raw foods! I'm very fortunate in that I have a husband who supports me in eating healthy, and will support me if I decide to eat only raw.

I'm still looking for information, and I'm hoping to chat with others who are eating raw to help me in motivation.

I'm obese (though no one seems to think I am by looking at me!), have health problems like chronic bronchitis (I've never smoked!), menstrual problems, very low energy, stress issues, poor skin (acne, and I'm 33 years old!), low self esteem over my weight, pre-diabetic, and the list goes on.

I'm thinking eating raw will solve all these problems.

Anyone who has suggestions, encouragement, etc. will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New, and any raws in Eastern Montana?
Posted by: ROIRRAW ()
Date: September 01, 2009 07:41PM

Hi Rose_or_Sharon. This part of the forum often gets unnoticed. Welcome anyway.
Here's an interesting blog about a dude that had weight problems too until going on a raw food diet.[www.lovingraw.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables