Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Brick's Tea Based Smoothie Recipe
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 27, 2009 10:52PM

I saw the Secret Lives of Women - raw foodie segment the other night... ewww - sooo elicit and secret (made us sound even sexier)... winking smiley Does anyone know that tea recipe that Gabrielle Brick shared...? It was a tea based smoothie and I must have it to break my hubby from coffee - ok - and me... just in case... winking smiley Going to need lots of great sites 'cause we live in Culpeper, Virginia and they DO NOT have Irish Moss at Walmart SuperCenter! Believe me - I checked.... any ideas on ordering food stuff cheaper/cheaply?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brick's Tea Based Smoothie Recipe
Date: October 08, 2009 06:57PM

I also saw that episode the other week and have been searching for the recipe since. If you find it please post.. and I will do the same! smiling smiley

Sarah

Date: October 13, 2009 09:34PM

Earthshiftproducts.com is a great site to purchase superfooods etc. Type in code E103 and you always save from 35-70% on products. Be well! Also dr jubbs living on life force book is amazing and has wonderful recipes and an informed perspective on our current problematic state of the standard American diet. Also check out lifecolloid.com. As well as oneradionetwork.com ,this is a great free resource to online downloads from a variety of leading naturalists , raw food chefs, even covers more political aspects. Free and full of information. Highly reccommend! Blessings

Date: October 22, 2009 02:51AM

I searched and searched and searched. HERE IT IS!!

A tea base of :
* Rehmannia Root – great for the heart, kidney, and liver
* Goji Berries – “Yin Tonic”, high in trace minerals
* Reishi Mushroom – immune booster, beneficial for vital energy or “Qi”
NEXT ~
* Take 3 – 4 Cups tea base that is warm or cool and place in blender (preferably a Vita-Mix)
* Add a handful of organic raw brazil nuts (a great source of selenium) and organic dry coconut flakes and blend.
* Pour through a strainer and pour tea milk back into Vita Mix. It will look luscious and frothy!
N EXT ~ It’s Time For the SUPER FOODS!
* Add a handful of raw organic/wild crafted CACAO NIBS
* 2 Tbl raw wild crafted MACA Powder
* 2 Tbl  raw wild crafted MESQUITE Powder
* 2 Tbl raw wild crafted LUCUMA Powder
* 1 Tbl raw organic VANILLA Powder
* 1/2 dropper of Stevia Liquid Sweetener
Blend on high for a few minutes … pour into your favorite glass and ENJOY!
*** This is an AMAZING way to begin your day! The level of nutrition is through the ROOF! Optimal nutrition is revolutionary and goes WAY beyond our basic ideas of food… Take the plunge and allow yourself to feel the HIGH!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables