Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw-vegans from San Francisco or.. everywhere?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: September 01, 2009 01:57AM

I have been vegetarian for 4 years and switched to 100% raw vegan diet in april 2009. No cooked food since then. Feel good and don't want to turn back.
I'm 26 y.o male, web-developer, from Russia, but now I'm learning english in language school in San Francisco.. What I've found hard is to communicate with regular people, if you don't go to cafes, bars, restaurants and clubs. Maybe you've got the same problem. So if you want to chat or even meet with bad-english-speaking winking smiley but raw-vegan guy - feel free to write me smiling smiley Age/sex, etc, doesn't matter

Options: ReplyQuote
Very cool
Date: September 03, 2009 12:26AM

Do you like San Fransisco?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2009 12:29AM by sLGrowTurtleO.

Re: Raw-vegans from San Francisco or.. everywhere?
Date: September 03, 2009 04:30AM

Hey, sLGrowTurtleO

Yes, now I love this city smiling smiley I've been to many countries, saw many cities but San Francisco is my favorite now. (I haven't been to another american cities though) Of course, it can be just a first impression with rose-colored glasses, cause I have been here only for 3 months, but I'm 90% sure nothing will change. Many people hate the weather here, but it's perfect for me.. not hot, not cold. And best thing - there's raw-vegan restaurant not far from me with amazing cakes winking smiley

How about you? Have you been to SF or you live here?

Posted by: loeve ()
Date: September 04, 2009 01:07AM

Hi Yankoff, you picked a nice city to live, I've been there. A customer of mine is building a little house on his son's land in Atherton (near Stanford). He's very pleased.

Date: September 05, 2009 03:27PM

Greetings,

I am not in San Franscisco, however I have been there as a kid and someday would be superB to return to California again and travel around the world.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables