Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Animal Loving Holistic Chemical-Free Vegan Couple Seeks Like-Minded Friends
Posted by: earthwrite ()
Date: September 15, 2009 05:52PM

My husband and I are animal loving holistic chemical-free vegans and we're seeking like-minded Kindred Spirits for friendship and maybe more. We are vegan and at some point we'd like to explore going raw. We care about and respect our health, animals, and the environment, and we use only those products that are natural, non-toxic, earth-friendly, and contain 100% organic plant essences. Organic is often connected with pesticide-free, but for us, organic and green is overall. To us, it is an oxymoron to believe that perfume or a mainstream cosmetic or personal care product can be considered to be "cruelty-free". The moment you open the product, the horrifying toxic adulterated synthetic petro-chemically laden vapors that escape will kill any living being that is exposed to it. So, whether it's naturalist, organic, green, earth-friendly, non-toxic, or environmentally friendly, everything we buy, use, and consume are 100% natural, plant-based, safe, and healthy.

We have married vegan and organic and herbal and holistic. Because the truth is that balanced health and wellness depends on all of the above. We are also non-smokers, non-drinkers, and we use zero big pharma meds. We use 100% herbs and plant essences for all our needs - healing, medicine, emergencies, crises, health and wellness, and everyday needs, including personal hygiene, cleanliness, and food preparation. Ideally, we prefer to meet 100% strict vegans, but at minimum, we'd be happy to meet 100% strict vegetarians who are genuinely interested in going vegan and even raw. We would love to meet some lovely wonderful down to earth Kindred Spirits who can appreciate and respect who we are and what we're about and would love to get to know us for friendship and maybe more. Please feel free to contact us and say Hello. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Wear organic or wear nothing!
[bodyearthself.blogspot.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Animal Loving Holistic Chemical-Free Vegan Couple Seeks Like-Minded Friends
Posted by: Annie_pie ()
Date: October 04, 2009 12:19AM

Hi, My husband and I are trying to go raw together. I wrote about it on the personal experience forum here if you want to check it out. We are 100% vegan and have 2 100% vegan children. One is 6 years and the other is 18 months. We love animals too but health is our main reason for our diet. We try to be chemical free, but sometimes slip up. My husband bought me a beautiful hand blown glass perfume bottle for christmas and we went through a really big ordeal trying to find something we wanted to put in it since almost all perfume has chemicals. Eventually we ordered on-line and got a nice essential oil and mixed it with oil. Anyway, we'd like to make friends too.

Re: Animal Loving Holistic Chemical-Free Vegan Couple Seeks Like-Minded Friends
Posted by: earthwrite ()
Date: October 10, 2009 03:10AM

Hi,
Thank you for your warm hello note reply. We think it's cool that you and your husband are both vegan and are trying to go raw together. Good for you! Well, the greener and more organic and chemical-free we all strive to be, the better for our own personal health, the animals, the wildlife, and the environment. And yes, perfume is very unhealthy, indeed. My husband and I replaced all our mainstream toxic personal care products with 100% complete natural organic products that contain all 100% organic plant essences. With everything we've learned about the toxicity of perfume and fragrance products, it was an easy decision to make and we're very happy we did! If you don't mind our asking, when you say "mixed it with oil", what kind of oil? Also, if you don't mind our asking, what part of the world do you live in? We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm Wishes and Many Blessings,
Earthwriter

Wear organic or wear nothing!
[bodyearthself.blogspot.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables