Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New Sarasota Florida
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 10, 2006 05:15PM

Hi,

Have found this site to be great. I am new to raw foods & juicing (2 weeks), still at trial and error stage. Juicing I've got that down, but can't decide which Excalibur dehydrator to get, 5 OR 9 tray. Some recipes I've found look like they will need height such as breads any suggestions? And sprouters, toooo much info to take in, totally lost on that one.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks
Lane

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New Sarasota Florida
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: August 12, 2006 09:20PM

I hear you! But this is not a pre-made diet plan. It CAN be as simple as fresh fruits, vegetables, and nuts. You put them in your mouth and go! LOL.

-Dehydrators and sprouters are fun - but eventually you will probably want to keep it simple! smiling smiley

-Don't break your brain or your pocketbook too quickly!

-You can make your own sprouting jar with a big mason jar (or jelly....or peanut butter jar) and some mesh fabric or panty hose! Of course...I just use a glass bowl and a strainer!

-David Mason

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables