Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

*waves hello from NC*
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 02, 2009 01:55AM

Hi everyone!

I am so happy to be here, to have found yet another support system of incredible people! I have recently committed to a full vegetarian lifestyle with the goal of transitioning to 100% RAW!!! *stops to do happy dance*

I have been watching every related YT video, ordering books and reading everything I can find on the internet that's related to raw and living foods and am UBER excited about the health journey that both I and my daughter are on! This is the best health decision I've made to date. I feel amazing, I'm resting better than I have in my entire adult life, I'm energetic without the use of coffee or Diet Coke and am mentally as clear as crystal! I look forward to the increasing health benefits, so much so that I just want to leap for joy as I type this!! Yes...I'm just THAT happy!

I look forward to getting to know you all on a personal level and continuing to learn from your experiences!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: *waves hello from NC*
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: December 02, 2009 05:29AM

I'm doing a happy dance for you on the other side of the world. Yippeee!!!

My favorite raw vegan

Date: December 02, 2009 07:51PM

Hi On My Journey -

I too am just starting and am so enthusiastic about it - today is day two for me - I transistioning slow though - 100% raw breakfast and lunch and 50-75% raw dinner - keep me posted on your journey and how you and your daughter are feeling!

Best!

Emily in SF

Date: December 25, 2009 02:37AM

Hi there,

Greetings from Wilmington, NC. I started my first raw food diet today. It was a perfect timing for me to begin because I just finished my water fasting. I have been collecting a lot of valuable information from the health websites. I am very excited to continue my raw food diet from today on.

Happy holidays!

Li Li

Posted by: Trive ()
Date: December 25, 2009 11:09PM

Hello, LiLi,
Welcome aboard! Best wishes for health and happiness to you!

My favorite raw vegan

Date: January 11, 2010 01:40AM

Hi everyone! So sorry for the delay in response, please forgive me!

Thank you all for the welcome and it's so great to see so many fellow North Carolinians!

Things are going GREAT for us! My daughter is in love with my raw pasta (and I must say, so am I!) and we've been chugging right along. Since my last log in I have purchased a Vita Mix, got a great deal from a sweet local lady who had tried to go raw but wasn't quite ready. I purchased the Super 5000 from her with 2 wet blade carafes, one dry blade carafe, and all the goodies (dvd, recipe books, manual) for $300! I was sooo happy. She had only used it once! I was so excited I almost kissed her. LOL I tried to nab a 5 tray Excalibur for $100 recently, but someone beat me to the punch! Dang it...but I'll keep a look out!

I hope that all of you are enjoying your journeys and doing well!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables