Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Where do you live?
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: March 15, 2011 01:44AM

Hi, upbeatbirdie, Sorry there is so little support near you. That's what makes this board so great. You'll find lots of support here. (You may notice a bit of contention on a few threads here recently, but I think that people are just reacting to all of the disasterous world events and need to dissipate the stress they are feeling.) Anyway, just write in any time with coments on how it is going for you, questions, or whatever. We'd love to hear how you're doing. smiling smiley Avocados were the same price where I am in rural Virginia and they were not organic. sad smiley

And welcome terrarossi! smiling smiley Fortunately there will be signs of spring soon. Yippee! Ditto about loving to hear how it is going for you. Since you've been vegan/vegetarian for so long, I'm curious about what benefits or changes you notice after going raw. I wish you well.

My favorite raw vegan

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 15, 2011 04:06PM

Corpus Christi, Texas!

Posted by: trox ()
Date: March 15, 2011 09:45PM

Austin, TX

Good Vibrations,
Trox

Posted by: zfireiam ()
Date: August 19, 2011 04:59AM

Zirahuen, Mexico

Posted by: cdonavon ()
Date: August 19, 2011 11:41PM

I'm in Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA. I add that because a lot of people don't know New Mexico is one of the 50. Anyway, Santa Fe is very raw food/healthy living friendly. We have 2 Whole Foods, 2 Sunflowers, 1 local co-op market and a thriving farmers market that's open 3 days a week. I've been about 90% raw for 3 months after transitioning slowly since January. The more raw I eat the better I feel. I've reduced the pain and swelling in an arthritic knee to nearly normal, have lost 35 pounds, have more energy and sleep better than I have in years. Love to see the success stories on this site.

Posted by: marsh ()
Date: August 29, 2011 04:10AM

I'm just north of San Francisco, California.

Posted by: Bartjeappartje ()
Date: September 26, 2011 08:06PM

Hi there,

short message from a new member. Bart From Holland (near Rotterdam)
I'm not completely living raw, or vegetarian, sorry about that. It's difficult with 2 young kids and a partner who's not convinced (jet).
Hope to learn a lot here,

mazzel (dutch for: good luck)

Bart

Posted by: GoneBananas ()
Date: October 04, 2011 08:10PM

Hi Everyone,

I live in southern Maryland, about an hour south of Washington, DC. We have access to organic fruits and vegetables year round but it's expensive. The local markets run late spring to fall, with many farmers trucking in from southern states to offer goods sooner and later in the seasons. We do seem to have the climate for growing greens in spring and fall. Right now, bracing myself for a cold winter. brrrrr!!!

Vicki

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables