Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hi Ya'll, I'm Aaron The Fresca-tarian ! ! !
Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: March 01, 2010 07:16PM

My name is Aaron, I'm on a deep journey through myself. I am battling years and years of addictive eating and low carb eating, just a darn battle in general. I feel enlightened, truly, by Raw, Living foods.

I am currently living in santa rosa ca, and we are lucky here, as we have year round farmers markets. we have at least five stores just in this town alone that have organic produce, and some raw packaged foods. I moved here from st.louis missouri about a year and a half ago. This honestly has saved my life. I don't have much support with the raw except in the fact that living in the agriculture capital of america really helps. My girlfriend is trying to be 100% raw, but we had twins last summer and she is still in the midst of breastfeeding and we are worried about her cleansing TOO much and potentially feeding the babies toxins in the process. Not to mention she is so busy with the two of them that she finds it hard to prepare enough fatty protein rich foods to stay above 95 pounds. She tends to eat too much like i do, which is smoothies, juice, fruit and salad. she needs more of the seeds nuts etc.
Anyway, we are currently transforming my entire family of SAD eaters to at least accept raw as part of their diet. The majority of my family lives in alabama !! so that is hard in the winter, though 'bama has a pretty darn good farm scene.
SO i just wanted to introduce myself. As this is what i keep calling the middle of my journey, though this is truly just the beginning. I am devoting myself to helping healing others, to help especially all the fat suffering people worldwide, who are held hostage by the addictive foods being pumped into our bodies via corporations and evil governments that would just assume have half of its citizens on their knees, just as long as they keep going to work everyday and keep the monster behemoth machine running(civilization). Well, I am here to help folks see the light, take the RED PILL !!!
This revolution going on is not found here and there, but in fact everywhere !!!

By the way, I have lost 110 pounds thus far since sept, and I haven't done much exercise to lose all that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many folks relate enlightenment to LIGHT, when it seems in ancient literature they were referring more so to weight. Not sunshine. But maybe they are one in the same........................

The Raw Lion 440 pounds to 225 pounds!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi Ya'll, I'm Aaron The Fresca-tarian ! ! !
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: March 01, 2010 10:38PM

Hi, to you too! And best wishes to you and your family on your journey. smiling smiley

My favorite raw vegan

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/01/2010 10:38PM by Trive.

Re: Hi Ya'll, I'm Aaron The Fresca-tarian ! ! !
Posted by: pborst ()
Date: March 03, 2010 08:22PM

Aaron,

Welcome. I envy you in Santa Rosa. To you and your family, all the best. I'm sure we will be talking on other subforums of this board. Best.

Paul

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables