Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone from Texas eating Raw?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 11, 2010 08:13PM

Hi my name is Fred. I have been recently dedicated to eating a RAW and vegan diet, but it would be nice to find other friends out there in the area that eat RAW too. The reason why this is so important because we have to have support from fellow friends in the community. Please keep in touch. My e-mail is casillasfred@yahoo.com or send me a private message on here if you like.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone from Texas eating Raw?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 15, 2011 04:09PM

I'm in Corpus Christi, transitioning to raw.

Posted by: trox ()
Date: March 15, 2011 09:42PM

I'm in Central TX. smiling smiley

Good Vibrations,
Trox

Posted by: didan ()
Date: April 14, 2011 03:02AM

I'm in the DFW area.

Posted by: snarko ()
Date: April 30, 2011 12:43AM

I've lived 10+ years in Austin, and switching to raw, or mostly raw. I grew up in a Sicilian household, and still need my "comfort foods".

Kinda hard to switch brain in thinking, when your people pride themselves on how long it took to cook it. A "good" tomato sauce is stewed forever.

We're actually having a discussion with a friend of ours from the north (I'm originally from Pittsburgh PA) about how much more appealing it is when you live 105+ degrees plus yourself. LOL!

Tonight's dinner is a 50/50, I guess. A four-salad plate. "Mashed potatoes" (recipe from here: actually cauliflower) with leftover Ethiopian stew as gravy (I tried making injera; not easy), a kale/shiitake raw salad, a lobio (Sicilian "default" and need not be cooked. It isn't), and a quinoa salad that was stuffing a few days ago; the quinoa's cooked, but the rest isn't.

My husband and I are both enjoying health benefits from it. Including better response to allergies--Austin is Allergy Capital of the World. LOL!

Posted by: Twofish ()
Date: August 30, 2011 10:48PM

Hello I am new and in Austin, Texas

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables