Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Lil noobie
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 03, 2010 04:16AM

Hiya..I'm just a noobie. I'm not a vegan, or even a vegetarian, but i'm interested in learning more about raw living, and practicing it one day. the way i currently eat is slowly killing me. (i'm 280lbs) the greasy fast food just leaves me feeling tired, gassy etc. i've been overweight all my life, i'm 18 now and i feel like everyday that i contnue down this self destructive path, i'm wasting another day of my youth hating my body and not being able to do the things i want to do. i want to eat raw so that i can be healthier and be able to do more with my life!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Lil noobie
Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: April 04, 2010 02:30PM

I am 30 years old. The one gift I can give you is to know that you have found the right path. This is the true path for anyone who needs/wants to fix the body. I have always been overweight my whole life. I just thought thats how it is supposed to be. NOPE!!!! its all the food!!!! You have to recreate the "box" of your perception. The perception that "normal foods" are normal. NOPE !!!
What I call normal foods are the ones that grow on trees, bushes, and vines!!! The rest of it is created in a lab!
Anyway, this process is easy once you start down the path to do it. The transition is hard. Not to mention you are 18, so it may be easy to fall off the wagon per se. But keep this in mind, the people who become true masters of their own bodies, cheat and eat stuff too!!! What i mean, is that the person who goes cold turkey, raw, and never cheats.That person may have a hard time down the road when they are at home and the holidays come around, or grandma comes to town or whatever. I have found that once you have cheated and overcome the failure, or the belief that you failed. Then you are truly strong. Its not about how many you win, its all about how many times you get back up again!!!
I have currently lost 125 pounds since september 11th !!!!!!!
I started at 440 pounds,MISERABLE ! ! !
I am at about 315 now !!!
You got this lil noobie, you have found the path that can have you lookin like baywatch by new years !!!!!
Baby steps move mountains.
Slow and steady wins the race.

The Raw Lion 440 pounds to 225 pounds!

Re: Lil noobie
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: April 08, 2010 06:36PM

If you are interested in using a raw food or high-raw diet to lose the excess weight, please check out rawreform.com. Angela-Stokes Monarach was your weight and is now under 140 lbs. She and her husband Matt do Youtube videos that are fasinating as they encompass all sorts of topics.

(When you get to the site, scroll down to the bottom for the link to her main site)
[store.rawreform.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2010 06:37PM by banana who.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables