Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New
Posted by: blizzard ()
Date: April 28, 2010 06:51PM

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to this site. I've become vegan in only the last 3 months--but have decided that I want to eat living and raw foods. This is new to me and I've been reading lots of information on this, gathering some recipes and such. I have had some trouble with arthritis and so am doing it for health reasons plus I've become more and more convinced that the foods that I did eat just wasn't good for my health. I have tons of energy--although I have people telling me I need to eat meat in order to have energy and that this is false energy. I don't believe that at all!! Looking forward to being on this site and gleaning from it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: April 29, 2010 02:01AM

Pleased to meet you, blizzard!

Like you, I experienced much more energy after going vegan raw. My husband noticed my higher energy level and vitality too.

I'm glad the transition to vegan raw food has gone so well for you. I'll be curious to know if it helps relieve your arthritis symptoms. I hope so. I was drawn to raw food to find relief from acid reflux. Eating less protein and less fat has made a tremendous difference for me because raw vegan foods are so much easier to digest.

Best wishes on your journey,
Trive (a.k.a. Robin)

My favorite raw vegan

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables