Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Membership free?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 20, 2010 12:02AM

Hi,

I am new here. I am 80% living and raw. It's great. And fun. Anyway, I wanted to become a member. The information said that membership is free for a limited time. What does that mean? Is it free now? Will it remain free if I sign up now? I sent an e-mail about this question but so far got no response. Please help. Does anyone know? Is becoming a member free?

By becoming a member I mean being able to join the members stuff. My main reason is to see a list of all members so that I can see who lives in Connecticut so that I may make friends with people locally. But first I need to know who's out there and where they live. I can go to personals and see the list there but I don't necessarily want to meet singles. My neighbor's the one who asked me this. She's been living and raw for 10 years and she doesn't have a computer and she wants to know if there are any like-minded folks nearby. I would like to know to. Help. Can anyone help me with this? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Sorry I'm rambling on. But I have this new dictation software and I am now free to express myself. It's great. My back isn't so good for typing a lot. Or even a little. Anyway, happy eating, glad you are out there. Have a great day.

Steve

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Membership free?
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: May 20, 2010 12:16AM

Steve,

You're at the right place to ask if anyone's from Connecticut. Maybe write another message and put Connecticut on the subject line so it catches the attention of more people from there.

Someone else may know about your mailing list question. I doubt email addresses are available, though, for privacy reasons.

The free membership for a limited time thing is a mystery. I have been active on this site for almost a year and it has been completely free.

My favorite raw vegan

Date: May 20, 2010 09:40AM

I like this place so much, I made a contribution. (I was using a different user name at that time.)

Posted by: cyclopsicle ()
Date: May 20, 2010 01:42PM

I'm from CT originally, but I attend college in PA. There's a raw restaurant in Fairfield that I know of. Also look up raw meeting websites, I guess Google them, and type in CT. Hope that helped.

Posted by: Nubster ()
Date: May 22, 2010 05:23AM

I totally missed the Free for a Limited Time thing. I just signed up assuming it was a free discussion board. I hope it doesn't turn into a pay to play type deal.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 26, 2010 02:58PM

its been free since 2002 when i joiined ..never heard about any fees or free for a limited time smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: June 29, 2010 10:15PM

The info states "free members only area for a limited time" but if you want to be part of the community/forum "click here" so it leads me to believe they are 2 seperate things. So I am not a forum member, but not a living and raw foods member? Not sure what the difference is, since I didn't sign up for the free membership. smiling smiley

Posted by: bnichols ()
Date: December 02, 2011 01:39AM

My mom has breast cancer and had been trying to go the natural way, so we bought the 10 day program family pack (can bring 1 friend of family member with you) for Brenda Cobbs Living Foods Institute, in Georgia.
Her tumor was getting too bad so we decided to go through with Chemo.
So now we have this package that we won't need, but need to sell to help pay for our hospital bills.
You would have until August of 2012 to use it.

Insert description from Brenda's webpage-
"Lily Course 5 Days 1100.00 + 500.00 for a friend.
This course includes Hands-On Recipe Preparation and Daily Classes on the topics of Emotional Healing, Herbs, Essential Oils, Superfoods, Hydration, Positive Mental Thinking, Stress Management, DNA Reprogramming, Cleansing and Detoxification. Also included are Organic Meals, Colon Cleansing Supplies, Training Manual, “Living Foods Lifestyle®” Book, & course completion certificate.

The therapies also included in the Lily Course are: 1 Colonic, 1 Footbath, 1 Metatron Mat, 5 Chi, 5 Medlight, 5 Rebounder, 30 Minute Phone Consultation with Brenda Cobb."
Brenda added 3 free therapies added on top of everything.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables