Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hello everyone!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 10, 2010 03:53PM

Hi everyone,

My name is Jay. I am fairly new to raw foods. I am a conventional cook that specializes in Asian cuisine and I have been venturing into more organic food. I make cooking videos on YouTube and as I have been researching other culinary lifestyles, I have really been fascinated by raw food. In addition to the fact that it tastes phenomenal, I really dig the creativeness of the dishes given the limitations that raw foodists face.

I am currently enjoying Ani Phyo's first book and find myself craving raw food more often. My body is loving it and I have been losing weight and feeling good. Hope to learn a lot more here. Thanks!

J

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello everyone!
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: June 10, 2010 06:28PM

Welcome, Jay, glad to meet you!

You might want to look at another creative raw chef's site at [rawvegangreece.blogspot.com]
(Of course, raw food can also be a very simple diet without recipes, but I think it is fun to look at pretty food too.)

It sounds like you're having fun with it. smiling smiley

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: gocycle ()
Date: August 15, 2010 11:40PM

@ Trive: Wow I am going to make at least two of the items featured to satisfy my "savory" tooth. @ MrJingJong: LOL I find ENDLESS food combination possibilities with living foods. Maybe we could share/exchange some of our inventions smiling smiley))

Posted by: bnichols ()
Date: December 02, 2011 01:33AM

My mom has breast cancer and had been trying to go the natural way, so we bought the 10 day program family pack (can bring 1 friend of family member with you) for Brenda Cobbs Living Foods Institute, in Georgia.
Her tumor was getting too bad so we decided to go through with Chemo.
So now we have this package that we won't need, but need to sell to help pay for our hospital bills.
You would have until August of 2012 to use it.

Insert description from Brenda's webpage-
"Lily Course 5 Days 1100.00 + 500.00 for a friend.
This course includes Hands-On Recipe Preparation and Daily Classes on the topics of Emotional Healing, Herbs, Essential Oils, Superfoods, Hydration, Positive Mental Thinking, Stress Management, DNA Reprogramming, Cleansing and Detoxification. Also included are Organic Meals, Colon Cleansing Supplies, Training Manual, “Living Foods Lifestyle®” Book, & course completion certificate.

The therapies also included in the Lily Course are: 1 Colonic, 1 Footbath, 1 Metatron Mat, 5 Chi, 5 Medlight, 5 Rebounder, 30 Minute Phone Consultation with Brenda Cobb."
Brenda added 3 free therapies added on top of everything.

Posted by: fresherthanlife ()
Date: May 08, 2012 03:30AM

Have you tried making raw versions of the recipes you already love? The raw recipe books, as have been mentioned, are a great start smiling smiley

[fresherthanlife.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables