Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Looking for people to interview for my blog about weight loss
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 18, 2010 05:00PM

Hi,
In honor of my birthday this year, I started a blog to profile people who have successfully moved beyond yoyo diets and let go of at least 40 pounds. I'd love to interview someone who has used raw foods to do this.

I saw a post on the Success Stories portion of this forum from someone who is the process of losing weight, but I'd like to interview someone who has sustained the weight loss for some time (I haven't defined a specific period, but I want the person I interview to consider him/herself done with the weight loss and well into the maintenance phase).

Are you this person? Do you know someone who fits this profile?

You can see my blog and the style of it by going to Word Press and searching for beyondyoyos. With everyone I interview, I send that person a transcript of the interview and make sure it's approved as accurate before it's posted.

Thanks for any guidance you can offer.
Maggie

Re: Looking for people to interview for my blog about weight loss
Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: June 19, 2010 01:01PM

thats great!!!! too bad i am still losing weight. though i feel i would be eligble just because i know i could no longer have any problem ever gaining any weight back. Plus i am an ex low carb person who lost weight then gained it back. This is different because raw food is only considered a "diet" in the beginning. you often hear people saying "raw food is a lifestyle, not a diet"
this is so true. I have no fear of ever gaining this weight back because i now know the secret!!! I am the guy who has lost the majority of my body fat, but i am working on the last little bit. 140 pounds lost!!! if i can be of any help, just let me know. thanks, and good luck! Aaron

The Raw Lion 440 pounds to 225 pounds!

Re: Looking for people to interview for my blog about weight loss
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 01, 2010 09:29PM

Hello,

I’m Dominique Lebeau ,Single, Nurse, Naturopath, Gourmet raw food chef and educator certified by Living Light Culinary Arts Institute. I’m from Montréal, Québec, Canada. Open to meet somebody.

I went to Hippocrates Health Institute 3 years ago. After that, a friend talked to me about Hallelujah Acres and I bought all the books of Dr David Brownstein and Iodoral. I refused an hysterectomy. I recovery before my visit to the institute with dark green leafy juices 3 times a day, 8 onces…and Iodoral help me a lot too after. I had difficulty to loose weight but now, since I came back from Livin Light...it's going down on the scale with raw food...good...and my meals are awesome.

I'm glad to be on the good way now. I invite you on my facebook page. Feel free to share somethings about health. Did you recovery from sicknesses? Do you want to share your testimonies ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables