Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

drflora needs help: CA Wigmore Living Food teachers
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 27, 2006 10:48PM

I need someone in the Walnut Creek, CA area to teach the Energy Soup and how to most easily give enemas and wheatgrass implants to my son and son-in-law who are nurturing my daughter Sherri since the doctors said yesterday that there was nothing more that they could do to help her. These dear men are geniuses in their fields, but know nothing about this most important work. My number is 305-247-4779, drflora3rd@yahoo.com and their phone number is 925-935-8948, and jt@astound.net and brentonkelley@yahoo.com for their email addresses. I am unable to get there for a few days and would appreciate anyone who is growing wheatgrass, buckwheat and sunflower baby greens, making Veggikraut and Rejuvelac, and who knows sources for dulse, flax seeds, organic figs, apples and watermelons, etc. to contact them, especially if you deliver. God bless.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables