Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hi, I'm Kevin from Utah
Posted by: ventures ()
Date: September 02, 2010 12:55PM

Hello All
I live in Utah and have been 80% raw for 1 month. I have lost 16 pounds and feel great inside and out. This lifestyle is great for me and I think I'll stick to it. My wife and 3 kids still eat poison foods and it is hard to try to convince them to give them up. I know it would make my life easier if I was'nt surrounded by all the processed foods in the house. just wanted to see if somebody else has the same problem and to say Hi to all the Utah people.

Re: Hi, I'm Kevin from Utah
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: September 02, 2010 07:52PM

Well, it would be easier if the processed food wasn't in the house, but - not knowing the ages of your children - you'll be a great role model for your kids. They'll be bombarded by ads, food in stores, food at restaurants and food at friends' homes, etc. for the rest of their lives. When you make a fruit sorbet or a tasty smoothie, be sure to make enough for them too. They'll want it. You'll have more of an impact than you know. Good luck!

My favorite raw vegan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables