Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Preparing to Take the Plunge...
Posted by: AutumnStar ()
Date: September 26, 2010 06:11PM

Hello everyone, my name is Lindsay. I'm 29 years old and my husband and I have decided that Raw Foodism may be the best possible way of Life for us, now and in the future. We have an almost one-year old daughter who we want to raise as healthfully as we possibly can, so any help from those experienced rawists here is greatly appreciated! We already eat fairly healthy: we try to buy as much organic produce/food items as we can, and we try to avoid buying processed foods in general (though sometimes they do end up in our cabinets). HOWEVER.. he and I are both sugar addicts (myself moreso than he), and I get a little nervous about giving it up. Admittedly, chocolate is my number one go-to when I get stressed or am simply having a sweet craving.. it's just so GOOD! winking smiley Anyway, I hope to get to know some of you as we begin (or continue) this journey into bringing our bodies, minds, and spirits back to a state of Wholeness and Oneness. Thank you for being here!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Preparing to Take the Plunge...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 08, 2010 02:07PM

Hello, My name is Mitzi. Im 32 and from Miami Fl. Im looking for support on here to begin the Living foods lifestyle. I have been researching this topic for the past 4 or 5 years and am convinced that this will be my path to health freedom. However, Im very tired and need to surround myself with others who think the same. I have attended a raw foods 10 day program before and was very unprepared to attend. I couldn't get days off of work I needed. and I was only able to afford the minimal treatments associated with the program. The one benefit I did recieve was being able to see how foods are prepared and coming to the under standing that I can do this with will power and surrounding myself with like minded individuals. Right now my physical health is in ok condition. Note I didnt say great. Im very fatigued all of the time. For the past, 3 mths or so I started eating meat again and have been eating ALOT of fast food. I am definately overweight. At least 75 lbs. I really need some help from God and others. Anyhow, Im on here as a way to connect myself to people like yourself. I hope I can find the support and encouragement necessary to - go all the way THIS time. Anyhow if you'd like to talk sometimes- message me. Thanks and have a good day :-)

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables