Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hi <3
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 07, 2011 01:40AM

Hi everyone!! I am new to this "community" and I am very excited. I hope to meet and LEARN from people who are into the raw food life style. I started attempting to go raw in February of 2011. February was very difficult, my goal was to go 50% and I never realized how hard it would be. My family and friends were pressuring me to eat cooked meals, I felt secluded from activities because I was determined to follow through and reach my goal. I went raw for 12 days sad smiley and started back on cooked foods because I started feeling sick. It was my first attempt and I didn't realize that my body was going through a detoxification. I was discouraged, I was upset at myself for failing and began eating cooked foods again. Well, now this is a new month for me and I will attempt to challenge myself to get healthy and start again eating raw foods. I feel that I need to educate myself more on the subject and learn from other who are going through the same hardships as I am. I am determined to go raw, its little steps that I am taking towards my goal. Last year I gave up meat from my diet, that was my focus, for 2011 my focus is to go raw. The reason is health and I want to lose some weight. I have been abusing my body by eating so much "dead" foods and junk food, that I deserve to be healthier my body deserves it! It is hard, I am not ceratin how to start but, I will not give up and I will continue, I hope the month of March is better for me!! Thank you for taking time to read this. Any advice, suggestions comments are greatly appreciated!! <3 Anisa

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi <3
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: March 15, 2011 02:04AM

Welcome, Anisa, It sounds like a gradual approach would work well for you. As you wrote: little steps. smiling smiley Just keep adding more and more raw to your diet. It isn't a requirement that you go 100% raw from the beginning. For some that is a challenge that sets them up for failure and frustration. For others it is the best way to go, but it sounds like that it won't be the best way for you. Good luck in March. Have you tried making green smoothies? Filling, nutritious and yummy.

My favorite raw vegan

Re: Hi <3
Posted by: bnichols ()
Date: December 02, 2011 01:34AM

My mom has breast cancer and had been trying to go the natural way, so we bought the 10 day program family pack (can bring 1 friend of family member with you) for Brenda Cobbs Living Foods Institute, in Georgia.
Her tumor was getting too bad so we decided to go through with Chemo.
So now we have this package that we won't need, but need to sell to help pay for our hospital bills.
You would have until August of 2012 to use it.

Insert description from Brenda's webpage-
"Lily Course 5 Days 1100.00 + 500.00 for a friend.
This course includes Hands-On Recipe Preparation and Daily Classes on the topics of Emotional Healing, Herbs, Essential Oils, Superfoods, Hydration, Positive Mental Thinking, Stress Management, DNA Reprogramming, Cleansing and Detoxification. Also included are Organic Meals, Colon Cleansing Supplies, Training Manual, “Living Foods Lifestyle®” Book, & course completion certificate.

The therapies also included in the Lily Course are: 1 Colonic, 1 Footbath, 1 Metatron Mat, 5 Chi, 5 Medlight, 5 Rebounder, 30 Minute Phone Consultation with Brenda Cobb."
Brenda added 3 free therapies added on top of everything.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables