Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hello from England in the U.K.
Posted by: neiljbp ()
Date: April 04, 2011 01:42PM

Hello from the U.K.

I'm Neil, and look forward to chipping in here and getting some inspiration as well.
I don't know about you but I need to be healthier, darn it, and at long last, this may be the right time.

Don't know if anyone in the U.K. is registered on here, but if you are, and to everyone else, I'm glad to part of this, and now for the all the hard work and dedication, which I'm hoping to enjoy.

Neil.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello from England in the U.K.
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: April 05, 2011 08:25AM

Hello Neil, from across the pond! Welcome and best wishes on your journey to better health!!

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: Gaurav ()
Date: April 06, 2011 06:21PM

Hi,

This is Gaurav from Mumbai...I am new to this, in fact am trying to convert my diet into raw since past 2 days...I have suddenly cut down wheat products and dairy products from my diet which used to be the major chunk in my diet and started with one raw diet today...I work out rigorously...m feeling little weird today...is it weakness or its okkk...i hope nothing serious...

Cheers

Posted by: Gaurav ()
Date: April 06, 2011 06:33PM

also, can cabbage be eaten raw....this might sound stupid but i just washed them and ate....never did that so feeling weird and wanted to confirm...

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: April 06, 2011 09:30PM

yes, cabbage is awesome raw, I really enjoy it, I also like making a dressing for it using lime juice...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: April 07, 2011 04:23PM

if you are feeling weak ..eat more ..its hard to adjust at first ... especially if you are going about your normal daily routine .. you need fuel for your engine smiling smiley bananas are good thing to start with smiling smiley

an yea cabbage raw is awesome smiling smiley i love purple cabbage especially smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Lukacat ()
Date: April 11, 2011 06:03PM

Hi Neil .. am also from the Uk .. where are you based ? Take care, Melanie

Posted by: freshfruits ()
Date: April 15, 2011 04:34PM

Cabbage is an excellent source of vitamins K and C: 1 cup (150 grams) of shredded, boiled cabbage contains 91% of the RDA for vitamin K and 50% for vitamin C. Cabbage is also a very good source of dietary fiber, manganese, vitamin B6 and folate, and a good source of thiamin, riboflavin, calcium, potassium, vitamin A, tryptophan, protein and magnesium.

[www.fresh-fruits.ro]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables