Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Any SF raw fooders want to hang out?
Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: September 22, 2006 06:32PM

Hey,

just testing to see who's out there in San Francisco and would be interested in getting together and making some food (or just eating the food I make)?

I was checking out the only San Francisco raw food potluck webpage i found, and well, they are hardcore food combiners, which I'm not (and don't really want to be). Maybe if there is enough of us we could start our own pot luck, or just hang out and prepare some foods, or just hangout.

Cheers,
Ian.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Any SF raw fooders want to hang out?
Posted by: wild-aloe ()
Date: November 20, 2006 12:17AM

FYI the SF Life potluck is not full of hardcore food combiners (that page is misleading and outdated,) it is quite the opposite actually. But a lot of people who have been to that potluck find other reasons to avoid it. The East Bay Living Foods potluck is a much, much better scene.

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: November 20, 2006 11:37PM

Thanks for the info Wild-Aloe. I'll check out the SFLife/mission potluck (it's only a few blocks from my house). I'm also hoping to do the "Table of life" pot luck in san mateo in Decemember. Maybe I'll make it over to an east-bay potluck sometime as well.

Cheers!
Ian.

Posted by: ela ()
Date: December 01, 2006 12:40AM

Hey Ian,

I help co-ordinate the East Bay potluck and it's a really lovely gathering in a yoga studio - the energy helps!

I'm planning on coming to the SF potluck this coming Sunday - maybe will meet you there?

cheers,
Ela

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables