Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Dehydrator?
Posted by: mkw04 ()
Date: March 08, 2012 10:49PM

I am new to being raw, and loving it! I want to get a good dehydrator and I was wondering if I really should just bite the bullet and get an Excalibur, or if there is a good one out there that has a little more friendly price?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dehydrator?
Posted by: nrothgarden ()
Date: April 15, 2012 09:10AM

That's great that you want to get a dehydrator. When I was new to raw foods, I didn't have one. If you're ready to get one, then I would recommend an Excalibur. It's a great investment and well worth it.

Check out my raw food review blog at rawfoodland.com!

Posted by: fresherthanlife ()
Date: May 08, 2012 03:13AM

Definitely excalibur, as it really is the gold standard [fresherthanlife.com] !!

Posted by: ssssdeb ()
Date: May 28, 2012 10:49PM

I'm going to buy the Excalibur dehydrator and step up from my circular basic dehydrator. However, I'm trying to decide if I should get the 9 tray or 5 tray. Does the space get filled up that quickly from others' experiences? I know you can't expand and they are too pricey to buy another in the future - it's $50 difference. I have a family of 6, am the only raw food person in my family but the kids will eat fruit leathers, fruit chips, and jerky. I will use it for everything - fruit, kale chips, crackers, etc. etc. Just wondering about necessity and price. Thanks!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables