Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw buddy in Cali or anywhere smiling smiley
Posted by: Kermy27 ()
Date: April 11, 2012 05:10PM

Hi everyone. I've been eating raw off and on for several years. I am about 75% raw right now and would like to be full raw. I am looking for an accountability buddy! Where we checkin everyday either thru txt, phone, Skype, email, or in person. Location isn't a limit these days! I was really inspired by life regenerator on YouTube. I really want to maintain this and chances are better if you have support. So if you're looking to start on this raw change or need support maintaining let me know. Thx!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw buddy in Cali or anywhere smiling smiley
Date: June 18, 2012 03:56PM

I've decided I want to start eating raw but I'm honestly scared to tell my family because I know they'll either make fun of me or try to convince me not to. So..I really need some support and I also have a lot of questions. I would love to have someone to talk to about this!

Posted by: Mona ()
Date: July 04, 2012 11:06PM

Where are you located? I'm between Santa Cruz and Monterey.

Posted by: jayelle ()
Date: August 05, 2012 05:12PM

Hi guys! I'm also just starting being raw. I've been raw before but without having people in my life who are also raw it's kind of difficult. I recently found a meetup group and I'm hoping that'll help. It did in the past when I was raw.

You guys should see if there's a meetup in your area. Most of the raw meetups have potlucks or workshops (or both!).

I would totally be up for having someone to check in with too. Let me know if you're interested. I'm in San Diego btw. smiling smiley

*hugs and blessings*
Jayelle

Posted by: lampone ()
Date: September 08, 2012 04:59PM

Ciao Brava gente, :-) io sono italiana, e anche io soffro la solitudine in mezzo a tanti amici. Mi nutro di frutta e verdura e cerco persone che condividono questo stile di vita...la solitudine mi ha portato a iscrivermi in questo forum...dove faccio molta fatica a comunicare...per via della lingua, riesco a parlare solo la mia.Ma voglio provarci ugualmente :-).Magari è la volta buona che riesco a imparare bene la lingua inglese. Lascio la mia e-mail sinfoniastellare@libero.it grazie per la cortese attenzione.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables