Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Seeking A Lady
Posted by: poetree ()
Date: May 18, 2012 03:15AM

I'd like to meet a single lady who is vegan, knows how to prepare or is interested in learning to prepare vegan foods. She should be between 30-45 and spiritual. Me, I'm single, vegan, nice looking, work out and in excellent shape. I live in the Chicagoland area. I'm in the process of growing a lot of vegetation. I love writing poetry and love composing songs/music. Have a publishing company. If you sing/play that's a bonus. I must admit that I'm interested in a mature and serious relationship. I'm Afro-American. Color or race is not that important to me. We can exchange photos later.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2012 03:26AM by poetree.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Seeking A Lady
Posted by: Twinki ()
Date: July 31, 2012 10:37PM

Hello poetree, my name is Twinki and I am also from
Chicago, but unfortunately I currently reside in Houston, TX. I am a Sous Chef by trade and a raw foodist by choice. I do know how to prepare anything your hearts desire and I write poetry as well. Would love to xchange words... 79th and S.Perry right before you get to Docks and not even a 1/2 blk from the 79th street L. Peace!!!

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables