Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw food and dating
Posted by: organicone ()
Date: June 24, 2012 02:23AM

Hi, i"m looking to meet new people that live a Raw lifestyle, I'm also single and would love to meet a man who shares this same Passion for Raw food and this way of life. I live in Wyoming, which is total meat and potatoes country and it's hard to meet people with the same interests over here. I'm not sure if this is where i post about this, and if its not just give me heads up winking smiley I"m 45, and just sold my business which was an all Natural & Organic hand and foot Spa in Washington State. I live as organically and Raw as possible, and have been for over a year now. Looking forward to meeting you! Shelly

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw food and dating
Posted by: lion29 ()
Date: July 10, 2012 06:44PM

can we be friends

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/10/2012 06:45PM by lion29.

Re: Raw food and dating
Posted by: lampone ()
Date: September 08, 2012 05:20PM

Ciao Shelly, :-) io sono italiana, e non parlo l'inglese :-( ma la scelta di questo stile di vita di mangiare solo frutta e verdura non ci aiuta certo a condividere la vita con il resto del mondo. Così la solitudine di non condivisione mi ha portato a iscrivermi in questo forum, magari è la volta buona che riesco ad imparare a parlare l'inglese :-) ciao a presto. Lascio la mia e-mail sinfoniastellare@libero.it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables