Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My first 2 vegan months.
Posted by: GoneGreen ()
Date: July 03, 2012 09:38AM

I lived on juices for a few months some time ago and posted here a few times.
I had done bill Phillips body for life program all 90 ,days and felt incredible.
I lost 6 inches off my waist and put on 21 lbs.
I felt so good in fact I thought that was my normal and stopped working at it.

Since then I managed to get my blood pressure up to 184/128 a few times.
As well a non cancerous growth on my hand.
May 4th I received a new vrt 350 in the mail.
Since then my blood pressure has dropped to 130/80 as well my hand growth is disappearing.
My eye site is improving and I have lost over 40 lbs and some say I look 20 yrs younger. I have not had any sugar or precessed food since thou have certainly wanted a bottle of pop.

I tried through the spring to find healthier foods and came to the conclusion that all our food is produced by corporations that have there stock dividends as there only concern.
With the advent of gmo foods the governments only concern is corporations dividends.
I just think of that every time I go to the grocery store. That makes my food choices very easy. I think of my health as payback. I eat organic as much as possible. I juice the grasses I find when I take my dog through 4 wheel drive territory.

I must thank for my good health to all vegan's and vegetarians out there. No matter where your are
or what you do today someone will see you today and you may just change someones life. For me it was February I seen a woman buying a eggplant. Quite a contrast to the 3 feet of snow outside.
At the checkout the cashier told me she was a vegan. Her look of health started a change in me.
So whoever you are, wherever you all are, thank you. You are changing people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My first 2 vegan months.
Posted by: Justam ()
Date: December 03, 2012 02:57PM

I must say, this was a beautiful post and thought it was a shame no one responded. So I thought I would. smiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables