Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hi from Indiana
Posted by: Snapdragon ()
Date: May 15, 2013 01:53PM

Hi everyone. I'm a 50-year-old teacher from Indiana... doing about 60-70% raw right now. It's a big change, but it's coming along. My 80-year-old mother lives with me, and I'm trying to take her on this journey also since it will simplify meal preparation. I also think that it may help with some of her (and my) chronic conditions.

I left another forum because of the drama and infighting about who is the king of raw, who is right/wrong, etc. I don't really care about that. I just want to find the path that works for me.

So, hi!

Debbie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi from Indiana
Posted by: bent ()
Date: May 16, 2013 08:04PM

Welcome, Snapdragon. smiling smiley

Glad to see another here who is taking care of their parent. I am 41 and a fulltime caregiver to my Mom who has dementia. It is difficult at times, but rewarding and transformative.

Screw right and wrong in this diet thing. There is what makes you healthier and what doesn't. I wish you and your Mom the best in this journey. :-)

Re: Hi from Indiana
Posted by: vfowler77 ()
Date: May 17, 2013 01:10PM

Hi, Debbie smiling smiley I'm new to the site also and I'm sorry you experienced a negative one! I need to interact with other raw foodies big time, so it's nice to meet you smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables