Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New to the forum and new'ish to raw eating
Posted by: vfowler77 ()
Date: May 17, 2013 01:07PM

I wanted to introduce myself before I added to any other discussions. My name is Val and I've been experimenting with raw over the last year and have increased intensity over the last 3 weeks or so. I'm currently comfortable doing 50/50 raw, but I'd like to eventually get to 80/20. I'm 35, have lost 22 pounds and feel GREAT. I'm the only person in my community of friends and family who eats this way and I feel pretty alone most of the time, so I'd really like to make some friends here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: New to the forum and new'ish to raw eating
Posted by: bent ()
Date: May 17, 2013 04:33PM

Welcome Val. smiling smiley

You have my empathy. I'm the only person i know interested so in raw. It is strange when no one you know eats the way you do.

Congratulations on your weight loss and health improvement! That's what it's all about. smiling smiley

Posted by: vfowler77 ()
Date: May 18, 2013 01:47PM

Thanks smiling smiley

Val
Jesus-Follower, wife, and momma of 3 kids

Posted by: imrannaeem ()
Date: July 05, 2013 11:11AM

hi, i have been at raw from 17 months, 70 % at Raw, 30 cooked and in cooked i only take rice and grain with meat or chicken, Bread & bakery itmen abandoned.
i have lost 15 kilograme weight , used to have many stomach related problems that have vanished. i Feel the same as i was in teens & twenties now at the age of 39. Rather i have increased working capacity..
Feel young , look young and stay away from Doctors and Remediessmiling smiley

Posted by: imrannaeem ()
Date: July 05, 2013 11:23AM

hi , i noticed at the end of ur message , we all are Jesus Fallower, but Jesus was send by Whome???by the God to put us on the right track , that leads to the heaven or hell..

Posted by: jcrawley1 ()
Date: September 14, 2013 12:07PM

I'd love to be friends. I'm raw also and none of my friends and family are. I've been listening to a lot of lectures about the subject and they're fascinating. Are you incorporating an exercise program into your raw eating lifestyle? I find that doing so is a great motivation because it enhances your mental and bodily proclivity to pursue wellness consistently.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables