Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I just joined this forum
Posted by: fredswife ()
Date: July 05, 2013 09:26PM

Every success has to have a "beginning!"

Hi all - I am new and hoping to find some help for neuropathy in my feet. I am considered a "borderline" diabetic. The neuropathy uncomfortableness usually only bothers me in the mid to late afternoons, and evening hours.

I am considering purchasing a juicer, but don't know which is the best for the price, and I know they ARE expensive. Hoping I can find one that is at least somewhat quiet as it juices.

** Every success has to have a beginning. **

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I just joined this forum 2
Posted by: THECOLORGREEN ()
Date: July 14, 2013 05:18AM

I am new to this Forum too. And the first thing I saw was "Every success has to have a beginning" You're exactly right there's a time and place for everything.

I am on a quest for true health and welling being. I encourage you to stick with it (juice, vegan, green smoothie, raw fresh foods, etc).

It seems to be neuropathy needs to end and a new fresh start needs to begin! I love it! We need to open up the bottle before we can obtain the nectar; the sweet fruits of our labors. Good riddance with bad health and hello to good health and wealth.

My support and encouragements.I am on a quest for true health and welling being focusing on mind, body and spirit. I encourage you to try your best every day. Seek and you will find the answers you are looking for.

Re: I just joined this forum
Posted by: romeo ()
Date: September 22, 2013 04:19AM

hi Fredswife:
romeosaytr@gmail.com here.
Walmart has juicer for $ 99.99
good luck

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables