Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hello! I'm New!
Posted by: jcrawley1 ()
Date: September 13, 2013 04:40PM

Dear All,

Good afternoon. How are you? I am writing because I have recently become a raw vegan and I am loving it. Because none of my friends and family members are raw vegan, I feel it is important for me to immerse myself in a community of like-minded individuals so I can continue to grow in knowledge regarding my new lifestyle. I look forward to learning from all of you and attaining deeper wellness and vitality than ever with you all! smiling smiley

Sincerely,

Jocelyn Crawley

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hello! I'm New!
Posted by: anna4__ ()
Date: September 19, 2013 11:13AM

Hey Jocelyn,

I'm new as well! Not completely raw yet (I'm still living at home and it's difficult) but I found out today I'm moving out next year so I can't wait to start my 801010 diet!!

Good luck!

Anna.

Posted by: jmmaus ()
Date: January 30, 2014 03:10AM

Hello!
I have been trying for a while now to go raw too but the bad foods are just too tempting... How did you do it?? I need help.
-Jane smiling smiley

Posted by: esa ()
Date: February 15, 2014 10:50PM

Keep your balance. Cravings come from your body's needs, and maybe just getting enough to eat will satisfy your cravings. Over twenty years of trying to go raw, I can say that bad foods still tempt. I still fail. But I turn that into a positive by seeing the larger picture of increased wisdom. We exist as more than our diet. Maybe shoot for 50%, at first.

I sprout rice and sesame for a couple of days only, and then add a little salt to the mix. I love it! I eat it every meal! Yum!

I eat fruit and veggies, trying to maintain a balance of fruits and veggies. I consider the sprouted grain to be a veggie and will eat fruit to my hearts content.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables