Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hello! Help me bring Raw Food to the Houston Food Park!
Posted by: Raw Chef Renee ()
Date: October 16, 2013 06:08PM

Hey y'all!!! My name is Renee! If any of you were on Raw Food Talk, you may remember me!

I have some exciting news that I wanted to share with you, and wanted to ask your help, if possible. I have started a Kickstarter project here in Houston/Katy to bring gourmet raw vegan food to the Houston Food Park!

I'm very excited and passionate about this project! The food park is in it's infancy and I will be the only trailer there of this kind. If you have a moment, please take a look at my project. If you are in a position to donate anything at all, I sincerely appreciate your help!

Here is the link to make a donation:

[www.kickstarter.com]

Thank you so much! It's nice to be here!

a bit about me: In 2007, I began sharing the things I was learning from Alissa Cohen with my family and friends. The desire to teach others how to make amazing raw vegan meals for themselves and their families was a natural step for me. I love making meals such as Enchiladas, Pizza, Fajitas, and Burgers 100% raw using fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, and sprouted grains, and sharing my passion with the world. I love that gourmet raw food fills the need that people have for not feeling deprived of comfort foods.

While working as a personal chef, I began to look for ways to expand my business. One of my clients was the owner of Tru Meals in Houston. She loved my food and we began a partnership selling raw vegan food through our company, Tru Detox Box. When Tru Meals closed three months ago, I decided to work my business using a raw vegan food trailer!

I have converted a Cardinal trailer into a raw vegan kitchen! My vision is to dedicate this kitchen to un-cooked and un-processed gourmet raw and living foods using fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds, and sprouted grains. My food is very satisfying and gives you tons of energy! I have even painted my food trailer green for life and it does not even have a stove at all because none of the meals are ever cooked. Some dishes are dehydrated, such as the Enchiladas (Made with Flax Seeds and Corn), Raw Nachos (made with sprouted sunflower seeds), Sandwich Tortillas and more!

I was SO excited to learn about the Houston Food Park! I contacted the owners of the park who are very excited to have me join them. They have told me that people are requesting me daily to join the park. People really do want to eat healthier and desire raw vegan food to choose from. However, in order to be successful and provide gourmet raw meals to Houston and beyond, I need funding for a professional dehydrator, raw veggies, labels, refrigeration, supplies, advertising, and more! With your help, I know that my vision will become a reality!

I know that starting a new business is risky and challenging. I am completely dedicated to sharing gourmet raw vegan food with Houston, and beyond! Although my business is a work in progress, I will not give up. I am confident that people are ready for living food and I'm the chef to bring it to them!

Thank you so much for your support! I truly appreciate any help that you can give me.

HUGS!

Renee'

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables