Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Need support in new lifestyle
Posted by: Vegangirl2014 ()
Date: January 27, 2014 02:17AM

Hey guys! I'm looking for friends and the support of like-minded individuals. I'm somewhat new to this lifestyle and have been easily derailed in previous attempts. I come from a long line of unhealthy eaters because of lack of nutritional information. But I've looked into nutrition, hormones, inflammation, etc and am convinced your body has incredible healing capabilities and food can heal; the wrong foods destroy. Any tips on staying on track, and satisfied please let me know!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need support in new lifestyle
Posted by: esa ()
Date: February 15, 2014 11:24PM

Welcome to a new lifestyle! I have just posted a bunch in this forum, and I hope you might check out others new to raw for my story. I have been trying to go raw for twenty years and still have challenges. I feel that sprouted rice and sesame are a good mix for me. I love having good complex carbs, oils and protein in my diet. I have a degree in nutrition and learned a lot about now denying needs. Cravings for sweets as well as calorie dense foods, oils, can come from hunger. Smoothies can make consumption quicker, but I enjoy chewing my food and tasting the savory sprout mix with salt added. Maintain a balance of fruits and veggies, too. Savory and sweet in balance can be more important that eating raw, for me.

Posted by: rawkitten ()
Date: July 22, 2014 09:31PM

I'm new to this vagan raw diet lifestlye. And interested to meet other raw foodist in California. I live in southern California and wanting to move to a community where I can live with others. I was a vegetarian before. All info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Posted by: ryankremer ()
Date: March 27, 2015 04:47PM

hey check out my recipes im 25 and been raw for four years www.lifelonglivingfoods.com

Posted by: servant79 ()
Date: April 21, 2015 03:35AM

Thanks yhankremer. Looks delicious

Posted by: servant79 ()
Date: April 21, 2015 03:58AM

may be having a weekly Skype chat with raw foodies can provide motivation and guidance. let me open a Skype chat on coming sunday to see if anyone interested

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables