Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Giving it Another Go!
Posted by: DaisyHair ()
Date: April 03, 2014 03:01PM

Hi.

I'm new here and pretty new to the Raw food lifestyle. I'm really hoping to find a community I can participate in!

I managed to go high Raw last Summer for about 10 weeks. I did well, felt well and lost weight but eventually gave up.

I am giving it another go. I've felt really drawn back into Raw emotionally as well as for health and weight loss reasons.

Today is day 4.

I am not putting limits or a set of rules on myself this time. I think that is what eventually caused my downfall last time. I got too militant. I put so many demands on myself to be perfect and be 100%.

This time I am of course wanting to be eventually very high Raw but right now I'm eating a cooked Vegan dinner about every other night and making some of my fav. Raw meals for dinners other nights.

I'm glad to be here!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Giving it Another Go!
Posted by: Hoko ()
Date: April 10, 2014 12:02AM

Glad you are going raw! I am vegan also but I realized that eating vegan cooked food made me very tired the next day so I am raw right now.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables