Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Going Raw From Canada Ontario =)
Posted by: trinity082482 ()
Date: December 05, 2006 07:35PM

Hi my name is Jen. I am a 24 year old mother of a 3 year old beautiful boy and Over the past few weeks I have jumped on the wagon and I've decided to go raw. Im doing an 8-9 month trial to see if its right for me.
Why raw?
I have so many symptoms I would love to try and diminish like heavy periods, low energy, im 25 lbs over weight, I have arthritis and joint inflamation and worst of all I have a 2nd breast lump. I had the 1st one removed in Dec 04. I think this new lump was a higher powers way of telling me to shape up or ship out. I have a toddler and I can't imagine not being there for him. I can't live without him. This is why Im going raw and I hope it ends up being a life saver for me.
I purchased my first food dehydrator and I will be posting alot on this message board because I have no idea what Im doing LOL.

Take care!!

-Jen

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Going Raw From Canada Ontario =)
Posted by: Sapphire ()
Date: December 11, 2006 08:37PM

Hi Jen!

I live in BC (originally from Manitoba), and am the mother of four wonderful kids - 13-18 years old now.

Sure hope to hear that raw will help you out with some of these symptoms, it's a little frightening to hear this from someone so young as you!

I am also a breast cancer survivor, so I can totally emphasise with you about the lumps. It's a scary prospect!

I have learned that besides diet, it's really important to be outside as much as possible - get that natural vitamin d (which us Canadians seem to be short of at times!), and exercise, which, I know is hard to do when you have a little one in the house! My naturopath also has me on Co-Q-10, and something called IP6-Inositol. He also wanted me to take something called "Fruitforce", which was really expensive, but I decided that with the huge amounts of fruit I eat, are you kidding? I think all of this stuff is considered important for breast health and prevention of cancer.

I look forward to hearing about your progress!

Sapphire

Re: Going Raw From Canada Ontario =)
Posted by: trinity082482 ()
Date: December 15, 2006 03:28AM

Thanks! I have a journal:

[g2bthin.blogspot.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables