Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Day 11, when will I get energy
Posted by: SugarAddict1 ()
Date: August 07, 2014 03:03PM

I'm on day 11 eating 80% raw and 100% vegan. I sometimes have a small bowl of lentils or quinoa in the afternoon but eat mostly raw fruits, veggies, and nuts. I still get headaches throughout the day and could curl up in bed and sleep all day (if my kids would allow it!). My head feels heavy all day and like my brain feels loose or something. I've had one or two days where I felt motivated and energized but I'm hoping to feel like that every day! Could this be a long detox??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Day 11, when will I get energy
Posted by: Panchito ()
Date: August 08, 2014 03:13AM

getting energy is being healthy. If you exercise regularly you'll have more energy. Depending on your background, your cells should have little or lots of mitochondria. Their number change. If you exercise, they'll go up with time and your metabolism will improve. Other factors that affect metabolism are things like circulation, lymphatic condition, age, etc. That is, there other things different than diet. Intermittent fasting could also help as it activates repair mechanisms. If you give your body what it needs, it will restore its health by itself.

Emphasize diet, exercise, and rest, and you will get better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2014 03:15AM by Panchito.

Re: Day 11, when will I get energy
Posted by: servant79 ()
Date: April 21, 2015 03:37AM

do Enema daily till you get twice motion daily.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables