Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

New-ish to raw
Posted by: Kiwibird ()
Date: January 07, 2015 12:03AM

Hello everyone! I was an ovo-lacto vegetarian for 15 years until I suddenly began reacting to dairy products last summer. I have been transitioning to a raw vegan diet since late July and succeeding in some areas, but could improve in others (nuts are addictive!). Overall, I'm eating mostly raw now (like maybe 80-90%, depending on the day) and feeling really good. I am on another veg forum, but not a whole lot of people do raw there. Hoping this will be a good place to connect with other raw vegans and see if I can get up to a 100% raw diet by the end of the year! Hoping I can learn some things from everyone!

Re: New-ish to raw
Posted by: Adisesh ()
Date: January 11, 2015 11:07PM

Hello,

My diet is between 20-50% raw food. After consuming Raw Meal by Garden of Life, I have noticed that my constitution is better at coping with dairy products.

Re: New-ish to raw
Posted by: servant79 ()
Date: April 21, 2015 03:56AM

hi Kiwibird,

I am having green smoothie daily then a fast of 6 hours then sprouts/vegs/nuts blend from food processor and cooked beans/lentils with 100% 5 whole grain indian rotis at night.

daily products are better avoided unless you get grass fed cow milk fresh from farms

Vishal

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables